Forms and Resources
Thank you for being part of the success of Essex County CASA!
Following is information on becoming a CASA volunteer Advocate.
Below find all the forms you will need to fulfill your role as a CASA volunteer Advocate.
- Advocate Monthly Supervision Report
- Peer Coordinator Monthly Supervision Report
- Advocate Policies and Procedures
The following resources may be helpful for you to learn more about CASA and Child Advocacy.
- National CASA for Children
- National Child Traumatic Stress Network
- Massachusetts General Laws Governing Childcare and Protection Petitions
Educational Advocacy Sites
- Federation for Children with Special Needs
- Special Education Surrogate Parent Program
- National CASA Education Advocacy Resources
- Parents Guide to Special Education
- Education Workbooks