As we grapple with the health, economic and societal impacts of the COVID-19 crisis, Family Services is committed to continuing to support the community in creative and impactful ways. To that end, we have implemented a host of new programming and have modified existing programs to maintain social distance while still connecting with people on a personal level.
We are working with our partners throughout northeastern Massachusetts to collaborate on services and coordinate our response. For a full list of services available in the Greater Lawrence community, please visit: WeAreLawrence.org/coronavirus
Please continue to visit this page for updates on our operations and programming as we navigate our way through these unprecedented times.
- Virtual Child Welfare Screening (Recorded June 24, 2020)
- Self-Care (recorded April 7, 2020)
- Parenting in a Pandemic (Recorded, April 28, 2020)
- Crianza de los hijos durante una pandemia (Recorded, April 29, 2020)
It’s normal to feel sad, stressed, scared or angry during a crisis. It helps to talk with someone you can trust. Family Services is pleased to provide trained staff and volunteers to talk with community members who need to reach out:
- English Helpline: 978-327-6607
- Spanish Helpline: 978-327-6679