As we grapple with the health, economic and societal impacts of the COVID-19 crisis, Family Services is committed to continuing to support the community in creative and impactful ways. To that end, we have implemented a host of new programming and have modified existing programs to maintain social distance while still connecting with people on a personal level.
We are working with our partners throughout northeastern Massachusetts to collaborate on services and coordinate our response. For a full list of services available in the Greater Lawrence community, please visit: WeAreLawrence.org/coronavirus
Please continue to visit this page for updates on our operations and programming as we navigate our way through these unprecedented times.
It’s normal to feel sad, stressed, scared or angry during a crisis. It helps to talk with someone you can trust. Family Services is pleased to provide trained staff and volunteers to talk with community members who need to reach out:
- English Helpline: 978-327-6607
- Spanish Helpline: 978-327-6679
- Self-Care (recorded April 7, 2020)
- Parenting in a Pandemic (Recorded, April 28, 2020)
- Crianza de los hijos durante una pandemia (Recorded, April 29, 2020)
- Mental Health 101 for Frontline Workers