Family & Community Resource Center
Our New Location
The Family & Community Resource Center is now located at One Union Street in Lawrence (located behind the Essex Art Center, adjacent to Union Crossing. Please Note: Use 60 Island St. on GPS to locate our entrance).
About the Family & Community Resource Center
Family Services has partnered with the Department of Children and Families to provide the Family & Community Resource Center to help families raise children in healthy, stable homes. All services are free and open to all families in Essex County.
CLICK HERE for the latest FCRC activity calendar.
- Assessment and family support planning.
- Peer-to-peer support groups for youth, grandparents raising grandchildren, and “Parents Helping Parents”.
- Life skills workshops for youth, parents and families, such as bullying prevention, financial literacy and behavior management.
- Cultural, social, recreational, and community service activities, including holiday gatherings, bingo nights, and National Night Out.
- Information and referral services.
- English as a Second Language classes.