Empowering young parents to reach their full potential.
Family Services offers individual and group support for young parents (up to age 24) in Greater Lawrence with the goal of helping young parents achieve their personal, education and career goals, and raise happy and healthy children. Case Managers work individually with young parents to understand the challenges they might be facing and identify the strengths they can build on. Group activities are also offered to facilitate positive peers support among young parents and provide a venue for skill development.
Young Parent programs provide:
- One-on-one individual support
- Connections to services and other community resources
- Pregnancy testing and prenatal support
- Information on parenting
- Access to high schools, colleges, GED and job training programs
- Assistance with finding safe and appropriate childcare
- Transportation to medical appointments
- Trainings, support groups, and other approved resources